third party/ investment company

right ill try to explain the best way i can, here gos when benfica signed ramieres they paid 7million pounds a few days later they sold 50 per cent of his rights to a investment company for 6million pounds in effect paying just 1 million for him, 1 year later they have sold him for a reported 22million pounds making them 10million pounds profit and the investment company making a tidy sum to..now my point to all this is that i would love this to be in future FMs this is a big part of football in south America and in parts of europe its banned in England but i feel it would add more realism when playing in south America.

yea lets not complicate it to much. If you want someone for £7m then take it out of your transfer budget, if you dont have it and you cant agree a loan deal you cant have him, its all part of the game.

well no i dont agree benfica never really had the money but they were clever and they bettered themselves. clubs around the world dont have the big transfer budgets like we have and take for granted in england

Sounds like an silly deal surely - if they had bought him for £7m, did no rights-selling and sold him for around £22m (would be slightly less in actual fact because of the company) they would have made more money unless the deal was below £17m in the end. The only real incentive is if the £6m was absolutely required in the short-term.

Personally I don't want this in because it will over-complicate things - in actual fact third-party ownership is substantially more complicated than this (rights can be traded around, split up and combined).

they simply could not afford it so they took a gamble and it paid off, just say if he flopped the investment company would have lost out, but just say if he had flopped if they did pay the seven million as i said its not like england were you can just write of a seven million pound blunder as you win some you lose some attitude

Archived