Check out this player..

Can you elaborate?

He means a two-footed player takes up more of their CA to have a stronger second foot. Players who are purely one-footed will have higher attributes than another two-footed player with the same CA.

That will make the one-footed player look better but in the match engine he won't be as good as his attributes suggest because he will be rather poor with the ball on his weaker foot. Whereas a two-footed player is just as good with either foot.

OK, so this is to do with the hidden stats. Would having two feet, with this player mean that his Visible attribuites would be lower, like crossing 15 instead of 17. Or is more a match engine thing.

perhaps train him up on the right since crossing in 17.

Would like to see a screencap when he's 17/20/24 years old.

OK, so this is to do with the hidden stats. Would having two feet, with this player mean that his Visible attribuites would be lower, like crossing 15 instead of 17. Or is more a match engine thing.

perhaps train him up on the right since crossing in 17.

Would like to see a screencap when he's 17/20/24 years old.

I'll update this thread as his career goes.

He's one footed so attributes look higher than they will be reflected in the engine

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This 2 footedness thing is taken too far by some people on here. he is a quality player for 14 years old. one foot, 2 feet, 3 feet it really doesn't matter, quality is quality.

If you lot had never read about it on here you'd never know there was a difference.

Fair point.

The thing is, hidden stats like CA/PA are always meant to be hidden. You're not meant to see them so really, you would never know what footedness would mean. Of course, you could judge the player on his footedness, ie Right only, and make your mind up.

You have to improve his First Touch and Passing for him to be a good Midfielder, Also train him as a Winger

He's 14! First touch and passing will improve with training, age and games.

Not training him as a winger as i play a narrow diamond and have no use for wingers.

Interesting. I was 100% sure < 16 years old couldn't play in the Prem. Might have to check that out....

Don't know about real life but in the game my under 16 players have played in the prem. My game is the official 10.3 database and i've not so much as opened any kind of editor in my game.

Don't train him right wing. Retrain him to rightback :thup:.

He has 18 for crossing, 16 marking and pace, 17 tackling and acceleration. And he has very good concentration, creativity, flair, work rate and long shots too.

A future Dani Alves :thup:!

Make him his own training schedule with big focus on strength, and he'll turn out brilliant.

Don't train him right wing. Retrain him to rightback :thup:.

He has 18 for crossing, 16 marking and pace, 17 tackling and acceleration. And he has very good concentration, creativity, flair, work rate and long shots too.

A future Dani Alves :thup:!

Make him his own training schedule with big focus on strength, and he'll turn out brilliant.

Fabregas is right BUT it does seem such a waste that a great regen will be played at right back. Maybe work on both feet and test him as a center half? Carragher was a central midfield player until around 20/22. Give it a try in a few friendlies with a training schedule and you never know. Have him taking long range free kicks and maybe corners dependent on his height due to his crossing stats! Also try get him working on his left foot a touch more. :) Keep us posted, looks awesome!

Wow a young Zidane (hopefulyl I dont jinx him and he becomes bruno cheyrou) - thought he woudl be worth more than 5.5m

He looks immense. He looks well suited to central midfield...although personally I would also train him in other positions as he has the ability to be very versatile.

Archived