What do i do?

I nearly always say stay in these. You must have set out to achieve everything with Luton, so you should stick with it. It will be far more satisfying than waltzing to victory in every competition with Madrid.

I nearly always say stay in these. You must have set out to achieve everything with Luton, so you should stick with it. It will be far more satisfying than waltzing to victory in every competition with Madrid.

yeah im not accepting it

I'd say stay where you are. The madrid board are imo far too fussy and if you dont win the league in your first season, especially if you finish behind Barcelona they'll sack you.

yeah i have been with luton from the start and i havent won anything

Are you serious? You've reached 2048 without winning anything?! Take the Real Madrid job, looks like a big team is your only chance of winning a trophy!

EDIT: Actually why are they even offering you the job if you've never won anything?

Are you serious? You've reached 2048 without winning anything?! Take the Real Madrid job, looks like a big team is your only chance of winning a trophy!

EDIT: Actually why are they even offering you the job if you've never won anything?

properly because when i play fm im always im on xbox so i dont pay much attention to the laptop

Archived