Sound off

My sound in game switches itself off for no apparent reason.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Is it a known bug?

Not sure if it is a bug, but I get this too.

Let's say I have left FM just running in the back round, I also have last.fm streaming, then get distracted with facebook & twitter, pop back to it. The sound oddly disappears, it's rather tediously fixed by me closing the game and re-opening after saving the game first. It just happens on the odd rare occasion.

As odd as it sounds, I stop whatever music I play in the back round and go for the all out experience, hearing the crowd and all that, it's crazy I know. I would only get distracting for me that is playing music at the same time as watching the game play out too.

Let's say I have left FM just running in the back round, I also have last.fm streaming, then get distracted with facebook & twitter, pop back to it. The sound oddly disappears, it's rather tediously fixed by me closing the game and re-opening after saving the game first.

I have had that when in windowed mode, when clicked back to the ME, that happend. I did not have to reboot it though, I just clicked on the match controls via the menu box at the bottom. Problem is not sure which one, I just clicked it.

Archived