the advantage of watchable leagues in your game

I may be wrong but playable, aside from actually letting you manage there, adds the players to the database. Thus there is a lot more depth. View only simulates the competitions realistically, but has a lower player count. For long term games I think setting many of the leagues to playable is ideal for newgen creation.

I may be wrong but playable, aside from actually letting you manage there, adds the players to the database. Thus there is a lot more depth. View only simulates the competitions realistically, but has a lower player count. For long term games I think setting many of the leagues to playable is ideal for newgen creation.

When I click "view only" my database player count never increases. It only increases if I select playable =/

Yes, but I believe if you select a nation as "view only" as opposed to nothing at all, you will get more regens from that country in years to come. Also, although I may be wrong here (as I always select "playable"), but the leagues simulate, so you don't only have the same teams in the top league of each country throughout your game.

Having leagues on view only barely adds any extra players and it doesn't slow down the game either. I am yet to discover it's purpose...

you just stated the purpose, you can keep track of leagues but with no slowdown

Archived