Work permit transfer deals.

I bid£1 million for Siphiwe Tshabalala. Accepted. Offer contract . Accepted . Work permit. Rejected.

But just 2 weeks later Tshabalala is off to some European team, even after I appealed! It happened with Katlego Mphela too.

First off, get rid of the bold please. No need for it.

Secondly, im guessing your a team in England, where a foreigner (non EU I think) needs to have a work permit. Obviously the European teams that they went to dont have any such rules regarding foreigners entering the country.

Scout the foreign players before you try to buy. Scout reports says if you can get a permit or not. They even say you probably won't get permit in initial application, but high possibility of getting one if appealed.

In my experience, they were correct like 95% of the time.

actually in scotland but i take it same thing. Though S.Cabanas passed his work permit wihtout appeal.

Tshabala has been capped before, is there a certain number needed?

And are work permit appeals ever, succesful?

actually in scotland but i take it same thing. Though S.Cabanas passed his work permit wihtout appeal.

Tshabala has been capped before, is there a certain number needed?

And are work permit appeals ever, succesful?

Yes the work permits applies to Britain so Scotland will be the same. Players with a high reputation will often get a work permit even though they havent played the percentage of games for their country.

You have to have played a certain percentage of games for your country within a certain time period. Say 75% of games over 3 years. Unless its some unknown kid its often you will get a work permit, even on appeal.

Archived