Bug Preventing Vital Transfers

I found this post using the search function but its been locked:

"My apologies if this bug has been discussed before. I have just found it myself - this is how to 'activate it'.

Select any player who has a contract running out and approach them with a contract yourself. After they have agreed to sign for your team, go to the player's profile and cancel the deal.

The player will still be listed as joining you, but he won't. As a result you won't get the player, but he won't be able to move or sign with anyone as his status is jammed on 'Fut'. This happened to me twice - the first with Dominic Matteo who I suddenly saw sense and cancelled the deal with, and the second with Mark Gonzalez which was slightly more annoying. I had Mark joining me in June on a free but as it was December and I needed an AML desperately I cancelled that and was hoping to be able to purchase him immediately from Liverpool so we could get him in January.

Some 2 seasons later Mark's status still claims he is joining us and he is now on a free and unable to be signed by anyone Frown."

I have the same problem with 4 fantastic players and will be very annoyed if the remain at a rubbish club for years out of contract. I cancelled them because the compensation was too much at the time and surely you should be able to bid for them.

I clicked withdraw offer and I don't have the option to offer the player a contract or make any bids because he thinks he's coming to me at the end of the contract (which has already ended).

Sorry I explained that really bad but I hope you still get the rough idea.

I found this post using the search function but its been locked:

"My apologies if this bug has been discussed before. I have just found it myself - this is how to 'activate it'.

Select any player who has a contract running out and approach them with a contract yourself. After they have agreed to sign for your team, go to the player's profile and cancel the deal.

The player will still be listed as joining you, but he won't. As a result you won't get the player, but he won't be able to move or sign with anyone as his status is jammed on 'Fut'. This happened to me twice - the first with Dominic Matteo who I suddenly saw sense and cancelled the deal with, and the second with Mark Gonzalez which was slightly more annoying. I had Mark joining me in June on a free but as it was December and I needed an AML desperately I cancelled that and was hoping to be able to purchase him immediately from Liverpool so we could get him in January.

Some 2 seasons later Mark's status still claims he is joining us and he is now on a free and unable to be signed by anyone Frown."

I have the same problem with 4 fantastic players and will be very annoyed if the remain at a rubbish club for years out of contract. I cancelled them because the compensation was too much at the time and surely you should be able to bid for them.

I clicked withdraw offer and I don't have the option to offer the player a contract or make any bids because he thinks he's coming to me at the end of the contract (which has already ended).

Sorry I explained that really bad but I hope you still get the rough idea.

Archived