Your Son ...

Can somebody please help me, I have just finished my 14th season with AC Milan. Two years into my career i bought salvatore bochetti. He played 12 seasons appearing 15 times or more each season, he has just retired and i got the usual message of the testimonal match even saying that i myself played the second half but no sign of my sign. I am now into season 15 and still no son, i was wondering if anyone from si or any of you guys on the forum could tell me what is going on ...

• SI Staff

You should definitely get a son regenerated as far as I can tell - not sure whats 'keeping him' from showing up, he should appear in the next batch of regens which turn up at your club - per chance you aren't constantly at the 'max' limit for players allowed in your club? (in which case you'll get never youth players through and thus no son).

You should definitely get a son regenerated as far as I can tell - not sure whats 'keeping him' from showing up, he should appear in the next batch of regens which turn up at your club - per chance you aren't constantly at the 'max' limit for players allowed in your club? (in which case you'll get never youth players through and thus no son).

You can get regens at your own club?

• SI Staff
Nope I have 21 players in total that is why i could not understand this im half way through the next season and still no son so do you think he will just turn up eventually Marc ???????

If the triggers have 'flipped' (and it sounds like they should have) then he should turn up sooner or later for sure - fingers crossed.

Archived