How many nation to start with?

Whether this is okay depends on the specs of your computer and the importance you place on speed.

I usually start with fewer nations (around 9) and more players loaded (around 45,000). To me the number of loaded players is more important as they determine a lot of the possible variation in the game while in the end I know that I will manage in 4 nations at most and thus I'm not in the need of more nations being playable.

I'm going to start a new season, with 16 nations and approx. player count is 24000. is this ok? and also how many nations do you start with?

I doesnt matter what anybody else uses, just what your computer can handle. Set up a few test games of various sizes and see which one your prefer to use.

I think the game recommends that you have no more than 75000 players loaded so you have a bit to go yet.

Also in the 16 nations you have loaded, how many are playable and how many are view only. If the are playable, they load the players from that league and country so obviously more players in game. View only leagues take up next to nothing.

Because in view only it only simms the results and shows league tables. In playable, it needs to load all players and all squads incase you decide to manage in that league.

BTW, in view only, it does load some players but only the ones with high reputations. Any reserves or younger wont be loaded

Archived