Yellow Cards

Does anyone else think that there are far too many yellow cards awarded in a game? I'm pulling my hair out because of the number of times I have received a booking with 1 minute!

It always comes back to haunt me as well, with my fullback normally receiving a 3game ban at the end of the season for his 15th yellow. My tackling is set to default, so it's not that we are going in too strong.

Does anyone else think that there are far too many yellow cards awarded in a game? I'm pulling my hair out because of the number of times I have received a booking with 1 minute!

It always comes back to haunt me as well, with my fullback normally receiving a 3game ban at the end of the season for his 15th yellow. My tackling is set to default, so it's not that we are going in too strong.

How are the players individual tackling settings setup?

1. Yes, the game poorly simulates the awarding of yellow cards, especially by having way too many of them issued in the first 10 min. of the game. This is easily verifiable by looking at game records for the relevant leagues last season.

2. If you are telling your players to get stuck in all the time with hard tackles, then you're gonna cop a fair amount of cautions, realistically. Manage a bit more adroitly. ;)

Archived