Brazilian Leagues Question

I am unable to play U20 squad players as back ups in the 1st team?

Is it because they need to have a pro contract? Or past a certain age? It seems that at age 19, player on youth contract can't be played in seniors - but haven't played it enough to know for sure?

Are youth players given automitic and default release clause buyouts figures? I give a youth a pro contract and want to increase the release clause but can't. What is the figure based on - age? or talent?

Thanks

Club - Tigres Do Brasil 3rd Div

I am unable to play U20 squad players as back ups in the 1st team?

Is it because they need to have a pro contract? Or past a certain age? It seems that at age 19, player on youth contract can't be played in seniors - but haven't played it enough to know for sure?

Yes, that's right. Players need to have pro instead of youth contract to play senior games. In real life they normally get a senior contract as soon as they reach 16 (the minimum age to get the pro contract).

Are youth players given automitic and default release clause buyouts figures? I give a youth a pro contract and want to increase the release clause but can't. What is the figure based on - age? or talent?

It's based on the wages, so increase the wages to increase the minimum fee.

Yes, that's right. Players need to have pro instead of youth contract to play senior games. In real life they normally get a senior contract as soon as they reach 16 (the minimum age to get the pro contract).

It's based on the wages, so increase the wages to increase the minimum fee.

Thanks.............

Archived