Voice recognition for FM?

Maybe in 2 or 3 years time?

Dont you just hate it when your laptop gets to hot on your lap and have to move it on a table or something? Well i just had this moment where im lying in bed and my laptop is on the computer chair and i cant be bothered to move to click 'continue'

Just voice recognition for Continue, Inbox, Competition... Not recognition for every icon or tab option.

What you think, please discuss!

Maybe in 2 or 3 years time?

Dont you just hate it when your laptop gets to hot on your lap and have to move it on a table or something? Well i just had this moment where im lying in bed and my laptop is on the computer chair and i cant be bothered to move to click 'continue'

Just voice recognition for Continue, Inbox, Competition... Not recognition for every icon or tab option.

What you think, please discuss!

On a serious note this would be very hard to put in FM and also many PC owners do not have a voice speaker on there computer so this feature would be useless to them.

And on a non-serious note this a crazy idea :D Just buy a wireless mouse, it'll save SI a lot of trouble.

Hmm, how about voice recognition for team talks :D Imagine telling your players what you think of their half time performance by yelling at your computer. That wouldn't be weird or anything...

I do that anyway, just without the microphone...

On a serious note this would be very hard to put in FM and also many PC owners do not have a voice speaker on there computer so this feature would be useless to them.

And on a non-serious note this a crazy idea :D Just buy a wireless mouse, it'll save SI a lot of trouble.

I hope you mean microphone...

Hmm, how about voice recognition for team talks :D Imagine telling your players what you think of their half time performance by yelling at your computer. That wouldn't be weird or anything...

Would also save me typing my "foul mouthed tirades" in press conferences too. :D

You can already have voiceactivated FM if you have something like Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I've tried it out a bit in FM and it was quite easy to setup, it was good to have shouts working from shouting :D. I use it most for word processing and poker though.

• Administrators

This is quite a novel and amusing idea :D

... but seriously, probably better off with a wireless mouse.

Archived