FMH08 - Who to sign first?

Im pretty new to this forum but i've been reading it for ages and only just signed up.I know it's still a couple of weeks till it comes out but i was wandering what players i might sign first and whos gonna be good this year. e.g

Youngsters:

Alexandre Pato

Bojan

Ben Arfa & Benzema

Nasri

Fabregas

Dos Santos

Richards

Lulinha

Rooney

Messi

Aguero..etc

Older players(obvious anyway icon14.gif)

Kaka

Essien

Ronaldo

Eto'o...etc

Your thoughts?

(just trying to fill the time icon_rolleyes.gif)

Im pretty new to this forum but i've been reading it for ages and only just signed up.I know it's still a couple of weeks till it comes out but i was wandering what players i might sign first and whos gonna be good this year. e.g

Youngsters:

Alexandre Pato

Bojan

Ben Arfa & Benzema

Nasri

Fabregas

Dos Santos

Richards

Lulinha

Rooney

Messi

Aguero..etc

Older players(obvious anyway icon14.gif)

Kaka

Essien

Ronaldo

Eto'o...etc

Your thoughts?

(just trying to fill the time icon_rolleyes.gif)

I guess their will be the usual search for young Brazilian wonderkids, and seeing if any of them from FMH07 will be in it.

And, im looking forward to checking out which players have developed well over the version or those who have dropped some icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB:

I guess their will be the usual search for young Brazilian wonderkids, and seeing if any of them from FMH07 will be in it.

And, im looking forward to checking out which players have developed well over the version or those who have dropped some attributes icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ComeontheArsenal:

Yeah and im sure there will be plenty of players you've never heard of that cost pennies and become superstars. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm hoping that there will be a lot less of that to be honest. We don't really want a game where Wycombe win the Champs League in five seasons.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by westhamrob:

will that aartilo (sp) (i just cant spell his name :p) be on it???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaritalo icon_wink.gif I hope hes on it, hes immence on the PC game!

Ill sign Matias Fernandez if hes avalible!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived