General training/ General youth training

I don't understand why my youth's training schedule is "general training" instead of general youth training which is much better from young players because it helps them develop faster.

I thought it had something to do with the number of youth coaches so I'm signed two more and for a while that seemed to do the trick but as of lately my youth's schedule has gone back to general training and there's no option to change it.

Any ideas why?

Probably because your youth in question is no longer a youth. Once they sign a pro contract at 17, they move to the first team/reserves training, even though they may still be in your U18's

Funny how I never noticed that. thanks.

Funny how I never noticed that. thanks.

Also look out for when a player of yours returns from loan. They automatically get put back on general training instead of the schedule they was on before they left. Its very annoying especially when its a promising youngster and he's missed out on 6 months training because he's been stuck in general.

Also look out for when a player of yours returns from loan. They automatically get put back on general training instead of the schedule they was on before they left. Its very annoying especially when its a promising youngster and he's missed out on 6 months training because he's been stuck in general.

the whole thing is annoying. I might offer him a contract at 17 so he won't leave the club at the end of the season and because of that he won't develop as fast. It's stupid but whatever.

thanks for the tip.

the whole thing is annoying. I might offer him a contract at 17 so he won't leave the club at the end of the season and because of that he won't develop as fast. It's stupid but whatever.

thanks for the tip.

The thing is though, once he's 17 and on a pro contract, you can loan him out and he can get regular first team football. That is better than any training schedule you can put him on.

The thing is though, once he's 17 and on a pro contract, you can loan him out and he can get regular first team football. That is better than any training schedule you can put him on.

maybe so ,maybe not. From my experience, players tend to develop better by staying in my team then by being loaned out.

Archived