Is there a female out there who plays football manager?

My missus played CM01/02 quite a bit, and I'm trying to introduce her to FM gradually. She's tried it a couple of times, but is struggling with the added depth so far, so I may well start a game where she's my assistant manager and runs the reserve team .. which is how she learnt to play CM originally. :)

Would you really want a bird who is interested in fm? i mean seriously, they have better things to do than sitting on here for hours on end, they have cleaning and cooking to do!

On a serious note i wouldnt want a nerdy bird who plays FM

true, and it would be weird goin out with a girl and all your talking about is tactics and good players

Would you really want a bird who is interested in fm? i mean seriously, they have better things to do than sitting on here for hours on end, they have cleaning and cooking to do!

So by definition a woman/girl who plays FM is a nerd? Sweeping generalisations rule again!

true, and it would be weird goin out with a girl and all your talking about is tactics and good players

Not met many girls then? My gf and I used to work at the same place, doesn't mean that was the only thing we talked about.

My missus played CM01/02 quite a bit, and I'm trying to introduce her to FM gradually. She's tried it a couple of times, but is struggling with the added depth so far, so I may well start a game where she's my assistant manager and runs the reserve team .. which is how she learnt to play CM originally. :)

ahhhh how sweet:thup:

Not met many girls then? My gf and I used to work at the same place, doesn't mean that was the only thing we talked about.it

obviously not enough, ive never met a girl who plays FM. they dont understand why you would wanna play it

Not met many girls then? My gf and I used to work at the same place, doesn't mean that was the only thing we talked about.
it

obviously not enough, ive never met a girl who plays FM. they dont understand why you would wanna play it

That wasn't my point. My point was, even if you met an FM playing girl it doesn't mean you only have to talk FM.

My missus plays FM usually when I want to watch the football on Sky. She is currently in 2019 after a career seeing her take control of Birmingham, Villarreal, Man City and now Arsenal. To be fair to her she is pretty good and won the World Cup something I have yet to do on FM.

My missus plays FM usually when I want to watch the football on Sky. She is currently in 2019 after a career seeing her take control of Birmingham, Villarreal, Man City and now Arsenal. To be fair to her she is pretty good and won the World Cup something I have yet to do on FM.

Bloody Hell. I stuggle to believe she could be so good and play it for so long !! Ha

If I was her i'd use that as a comeback for everything you say.. "yeah but i've won the world cup on YOUR game and you havent!"

I am glad she will never see that post might give her ideas lol.

Yeah just be glad she's not a member of the forum.

"The dinners undercooked" "yeah, well you underachieved in the world cup"

Cant be good :\

Bedtime could be awkward while you're on the job and she is thinking about her big summer transfer and realises IRL that player is better looking than you! ;)

My missus hates FM more than anything, but thats only understandable seeing the amount of time I waste into the game.

I bought my ex gf whole bunch of Sims series on playstation, so she wouldnt bother me and I could play FM. Realized the given facts and left her later though!

I suspect more than we might think. I know of one who posts on another FM forum and has their own webpage on the subject.

Thing is, if you're an FM-playing female and go public on a forum with it, I guess you risk a. multiple marriage proposals or b. multiple sexist comments , so I guess we wouldn't know.

female gamers are far from nerds. my GF plays video games a lot, and is no where near a nerd. She never plays FM / COD - she prefers RPG's - Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia etc. But she's sodding good at them.

Very, very rarely do I talk about FM in the "real world" with anyone, even people I play FM with a lot, so I doubt that would happen.

There's purefun ;)

A guy on OTF (Wont say his name, don't wanna get him labasted with link requests :D ) - let it be known that his GF plays MW2. She is hot as hell, too. Lucky so and so.

Me.

And I play COD.

\o/ Suzie.

You'll be surprised how many girls / women play, and indeed, how many are on the forums. Most of them don't have screen names that indicate they are a girl, (Unlike Suzie :p ) - but yeah... I could name at least 12-15 female users on here.

Good times :D

"So hunnie, I just got Portsmouth into the Premiership with a good 4-1-2-1-2 formation with Tommy Smith playing off David Nugent."

"That's great babe, but Ibrahima Sonko just became top goalscorer of the Premier League - he just led my Stoke side to the title."

¬_¬

Archived