If dynamic league reputation isnt in FM11.. Im not interested.

Dynamic league rep must be a no-brainer by now, is there a reason why it's fixed the way it is?

Dynamic rivalries would also be great as in the past I have started new rivalries with other managers which all adds to certain big games. This is especially true for lower league teams who even after getting promoted a few leagues still have main rivalries with a mid-table BSP team even though they'll probably never play each other again. I'm not saying to remove them as in RL that kind of rivalry never goes away, especially for teams in close proximity, but it would be good to see new rivals appearing as the team develops.

You may as well whistle.

SI are more likely to bring in dynamic advertising hoardings or something along those lines. You want something more than mere baubles? You're having a laugh.

Dynamic advertising hoardings are already included.

it should be in. the rivalries thing i agree with even more. as i went up the leagues with weymouth i should of developed rivalries with the likes of plymouth and bournemouth. but no, my fierciest rivals remained as havant n waterlooville and dorchester who both stayed in non league football

Paying 25 quid for a data update and some surface features that add balls all to the gameplay is a joke.. Years this has been requested, and simply wont be wasting the money this year if its no in.

Well don't buy it then. No ones forcing you to do so are they?

As for this discussion did you really need to start another thread? Like theres not hundreds already. Or the FM11 details thread that this has been discussed to death in? In that thread and loads of others it has been said that SI want it in, but it is a massive task and probably not coming for another few years.

Archived