Best match you have been involved in

unbeliveable_jeff

I dont think the picture is working so this is what happened i was 3-0 down after 60 mins and had both of my center backs sent off and won 4-3 scoring in the 88th minute to win the game.

Matches like these are the reason i love FM

What is the best match you/your team has been involved in?

wellyvade.jpg

Best match I was involved goals wise was this one despite the lack of shots there were loads of goals and I was the losing manager.

The screenshot in the OP isn't showing for me. Love the screenshot name by the way.

Lazio 2-2 Everton (agg 3-3, Everton win on away goals)

This was the 2nd leg of the semi in the Champions League. I was 2-0 down with 5 minutes to go and scored in the 86th minute before sealing my place in the final in the 95th minute with the last kick of the game. I went on to win my first CL. This is by no means my best on CM/FM but is the most satisfying so far on FM2010.Also worth a mention:

Liverpool 0-5 Everton

To win the league, what a way to do it. :)

I've been playing FM for such a long time that I can't remember exactly what would be the best ever match I was involved in.

However, this one Bolton 3-4 Wigan must come pretty close. It's a great match in its own right but when you consider the difference between winning and not winning was the difference between qualifying for the Champions League for the first time and not qualifying, you can imagine the state I was in!

Going back a few versions but I'll always look back fondly on the game. Prior to this save I'd always "cheated" - save/reload, using FM Scout etc, it was the first time I'd done it properly without the help of any addition aides.

I started a game as Hornchurch and after two seasons I managed to get them promoted from the Conference South into the Conference National, I was struggling at the bottom of the league and with two games to go I needed three points to stay up, I didn't fancy my chances, I had a huge number of injuries, my first team squad of 20-23 was down to about 5 players available, the rest of my team was made up of youth teamers, to make it worse I hadn't won away all season and my next match was Gravesend away. I took an absolute hammering but my youth team keeper had some how managed to keep it at 0-0, in the 81st minute Raphael Nade (condition was something like 75-80% pre match) raced clear to make it 1-0.

Stayed up and eventually managed to get Hornchurch into the Football League, really enjoyed that save.

----

In terms of FM10 I managed to beat Man Utd 7-4 as Derby in my second season (first in the Prem)

52382274.jpg

my favourite one on fm10 is the last match i played. got to the champions league final with ajax in 2014, had to play real madrid who had beat me in the final a year earlier. 60 mins gone and im 2-0 down. falcao scores a close range header before ryad boudabouz came on as a sub and scored a screamer from 30 yards. with 5 mins to go we got a penalty, falcao scores it. we hang on and i start jumping up and down on my sofa in total delight. now i know why i buy this game!!!!!!!!!!

Archived