Didn't ask if I wanted to save

when I exited the game. I pressed Yes thinking it was the 'Do you want to save before quitting?' but realised it was just 'Do you want to exit the game?' and I lost hours worth of unsaved game time. My fault I know for automatically pressing Yes but why didn't the Do you want to save notice appear?

I have auto-save off. I think it's because I tried to exit the game while on the team talk screen after a match. Just tested it and it happened again. Shouldn't the Save before exit screen notice appear no what screen you are on? Thanks for the replies.

Yep it's done that for many years. I complained several games ago and was told it was a bug and not a feature. I understand the reasons for not being able to save at that point but I think some prompt to the user would be helpful as I've done exactly the same thing you have a couple of times.

You can't save during matches, you've got to allow it to process the latest round of results it's generated (ie, press continue and exit the match screen) before you can save.

That's always been the case, as far as I can remember.

Archived