International Manager

As I'm English I always put my nationality in the game as such, but I have never been offered a national position for any of the major nations (France Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, Spain) has anyone been offered any of these job's being English?

If your reasonably successful at club level you should get an internation job somewhere no matter what language you speak. I tried international management and quite frankly found it pretty boaring because of the massive gap between matches.

I have been manager at , Mexico, Croatia and the Czech Republic ine one game and then numerous other international job's in other game's, I meant has anyone got any of the job's listed in BRACKETS as an England national?

With my nationality set to Danish, I've managed Czech Republic, Brazil, Tunisia, Italy U20's and Russia U21's all in one save, with about 8 club jobs aswell.

Nationality does have a big say in International management though, especially with Brazil.

My Brazil record was even better.

4-0 win vs Columbia (World Cup Qual)

2-0 win vs Argentina (World Cup Qual)

1-1 draw with Ghana (friendly)

Sacked. The managers withdrew the best players from the squad and I had a player sent off after 5 minutes.

Archived