Everton 2016

Having won pretty much everything (except for the world cup with France) my Everton game is getting just a tad boring now. Not sure what to do, start a brand new game or switch teams or continue breeding the youth as i have started. Have a couple of 3-4 star potentials out on loan but my team is young and many of the new ones will struggle to break in when returning from loan. Any advice is appreciated :D

p.s Yaya Sanogo... what a player

Will it be any good to leave the club and join a club mostly with new (fake) players in your opinion?

That would definitely test your skills. When my long term game got boring I started a new one to keep me interested then went back to the old one in a few weeks.. Really ready for it again

I've already developed England's best striker in Danny Avery (bought for 4.2 and now worth 21) and a solid CB called Micky Williams (bought for 2.5 now worth 8.75) I have a right back developing nicely, Jack Rodwell dominant in Midfield so i suppose there is a cracking spine there to try and build around. One thing is for sure though, if i go for this approach i'll keep one or two of my french stars in and around the squad

Archived