Striker Delimma (Screenshots Included)

Isit better to have two big strikers up front who are both a bit pacy or small/big striker combination like with Oritz?

tbh it is up to you really, what do you think?

Which paring would you prefer?

Although Ortiz is small he is a good header of the ball. To help him with that you could have your crosses driven in for him?

Balotelli for sure unless he is as inconsistent on FM as in IRL.
I can see the press release now:

New for FM '11!: A new stat has been added to the already fantastic simulation of football that is the Football Manager series. This stat is called "BeerCryingPot", and represents the probability that the player will fail to do what all his club's fans expect of him. Now you can know in advance who your mates will be wailing over in the pub after the game!

Neymar is an incredible attacker. he won the champions league on his own for my AEK Athens team!

Ballotelli is not good as a striker. i have tried him in 3 different saves and i always end up playing him AMR.

Ortiz may notbe always able to finish a full game.

depends on the price i guess

Ah, the beauty of Chrisantus :)

Played him when I was manager of the Nigerian national team, scored five times in one match against Egypt! As for his strike-partner, I think Balotelli is probably best, yet Neymar is a fantastic player also!

Archived