Silly freekick taker advises from backroom staff

I signed up this hot youngster. He scored in his debut, with free kick, from 30+ yards

And after that first league match of the season, my backroom staff says he shouldn't be a free kick taker! :confused:

And my AssMan agrees with him! :confused: :confused:

Coach has 13 jPA and 16 jPP but 7 tactical knowledge

My AssMan has 15 jPA, 14 jPP, 14 technical knowledge.

I mean, come on! Look at his stats, making him free kick taker is no brainer!

1p81ew.png

i think it also has something to do with composure as well. its ok having a free kick taker with high stats for free kicks but if his composure isnt to good then most of the time he will struggle. however i could be wrong. but i do agree with the fact that assman and backroom do have crazy suggestins when it comes to changing kick takers and stuff.

Hmm, is there any evidence that composure is used for freekicks?

Same thing with my corner taker. He has 17 for corners and 18 technique (oh and 15 composure too ;) ), he does it quite well and yet my backroom staff believe he shouldn't be taking corners but rather another guy who is quite worse at pretty much everything should :confused: Not that I ever really do whatever they are suggesting but still... are there some other attributes important for taking corners that I'm not aware of or it's just another case of AI being AI.

Archived