Most * rating's

when viewing a team report has any one managed to field a full team with the maximum of 5 star rating's?

Thats impossible.

If all your team were equal they would all be 3* irrelevant of if you were in the BSP or the Premiership.

5* means that player is significantly better than the rest of your team.

Thats impossible.

If all your team were equal they would all be 3* irrelevant of if you were in the BSP or the Premiership.

5* means that player is significantly better than the rest of your team.

What about the stars in scout reports? Are they set or do they change too?

For example -

If I scouted Bob Prospect 6 months ago to be 4 stars. Bob hasn't actually gotten any better or worse since then. But during the last 6 months the standard of my players improved to the point that Joe Average, who was 4 stars then, is just 3 stars now. Is Bob Prospect going to show as 4 stars in my report or as the 3 he probably should be?

What about the stars in scout reports? Are they set or do they change too?

For example -

If I scouted Bob Prospect 6 months ago to be 4 stars. Bob hasn't actually gotten any better or worse since then. But during the last 6 months the standard of my players improved to the point that Joe Average, who was 4 stars then, is just 3 stars now. Is Bob Prospect going to show as 4 stars in my report or as the 3 he probably should be?

As it's an old report it's gonna be an old result.

I think you can only make it with National Teams

My ass man reported for years that my Norway Starting Eleven was COMPLETELY filled with 5-star players... for years. Not now, 'coz my goalkeepers are getting old, and now have 4.5 stars

It works the same with national teams as clubs I think. The difference is with a club you have maybe 25 players all of a similar standard, with a national team you theoretically have a team of hundreds or thousands of players you can choose from.

Obviously in the team you actually play with you have the best players so they are 5* compared to a whole load of people of that nationality in the lower leagues and such.

It should really be changed though because it makes every national team all 5* no matter which of the top 3 or 4 players at each position you pick which really tell you nothing.

It works the same with national teams as clubs I think. The difference is with a club you have maybe 25 players all of a similar standard, with a national team you theoretically have a team of hundreds or thousands of players you can choose from.

Obviously in the team you actually play with you have the best players so they are 5* compared to a whole load of people of that nationality in the lower leagues and such.

It should really be changed though because it makes every national team all 5* no matter which of the top 3 or 4 players at each position you pick which really tell you nothing.

Must agree with this.

Although the star system is a good indicator for the team, you do not play a team of "stars" you play a team with the right attributes.

For example I play a 442 system where I have two 4* star strikers both with excellent stats for a pacy striker, but a 3* striker who plays as a deep lying forward. What annoys me about this is that when I let Ass Man take Friendlies he will always pair the two 4* strikers together.

Archived