Cheapest player that wasn't free?

Can you afford that

barely, need to almost rebuild my entire squad after promotion and have 4.5k to do it!

What skin are you using and does it have the badges of all clubs in italy, england, fance spain, germany etc?

cant remember im sorry, and skins dont come with badges, you need to download logo packs etc, check the skinning forum

What skin are you using and does it have the badges of all clubs in italy, england, fance spain, germany etc?

Theres a massive graphics pack somewhere on the internet. It's over 1GB in size but well worth a download IMO. Just google around and you'll find badge packs etc

Beat mine by quite some way. Mine was a young keeper who became my number one more or less immediately and is now the best keeper on the planet by a mile. £250 was money well spent.

Still... £1!

That £1 was only a 50% share though so in real terms he would have cost him double that!!!

Surely this thread was pointless from the start, isn't £1 the lowest transfer fee you could have anyway, therefore no one could possibly beat it? unless there is a currency that has a really bad exchange rate?

Technically no.

You could sign a player for a pound. But... his signing on fee is also included in the transfer budget. In addition to that, there's also agents fees. :p

For all his efforts, the agent might make enough commission to buy a few penny sweets at his local shop.

Archived