My 2 suggestions for FM 2011

1) A 3D view from the bench would probably make it too hard to get a good look at the game, although it would be a cool view.

2) Or you could wait purchasing the game until SI has released a patch or two (or three lol) , personally i prefer to wait until they have released at least one patch before i purchase the game, to save myself the frustration.

my 1 request ...

(1) for people to stop starting new threads when there is already a thread near the top of the section for this exact thing

Exactly this :thup:

my 1 request ...

(1) for people to stop starting threads about, 'will this computer/laptop play FM'.

Exactly this :thup:

my 1 request ...

(1) for people to stop starting threads about, 'will this computer/laptop play FM'.

and for people to stop asking for a chairman mode. Its been discussed to death and repeatedly rejected.

One thing I would like introduced is the ability to send players to your feeder club for the whole time required instead of having the player return at the end of the season and then have to send them back at the start of the next season.

It's a pet peeve of mine that the "touchline" view is fixed on the opposite touchline from the dug-out. It makes not the slighest bit of real difference, but infuriates me nonetheless.

I agree with you entirely I have posted this idea on a number of occaisions (no one from SI has ever commented on it) i believe all camera views should be from this side. What manager regardless of where he watches from the stand or the touchline watches a match fro opposite the dugout (Perhaps at mansfield if he is watching from the stand) and it should be quite easy to implement. As you say it makes no difference to the game play but for me definately an improvement

2-Release the game in March 2011, that's when the game will be complete.

I disagree completely with this one. I'd much rather they released it in, say, November, even in an "unfinished" form, then patch it come March, as I'd rather play a slightly buggy game for 4 months than not play the game at all for that time...

Now, if it was a choice between a buggy release in November with a patch in March, or a bug-free release in December, then, of course I'd prefer the latter, but to wait 4 months while they polish stuff and fix some non-gamebreaking bugs? No thanks.

1-A 3d view from the bench.

2-Release the game in March 2011, that's when the game will be complete.

Thank's SI for creating FM.

Agree with first one.

Am pretenting I didn't see the second one.

Archived