Please Help Me.

Unless you have the rolling save option enabled then sadly you've probably lost your save and will have to start again.

fook sake. Anyway what is rolling save ?? Sorry for my dumbness I'm only a kid, well not exactly (13)

fook sake. Anyway what is rolling save ?? Sorry for my dumbness I'm only a kid, well not exactly (13)

You can set the game to autosave in three seperate saves, which means that if the game crashes, you have three different saves to back it up.

**** sake. Anyway what is rolling save ?? Sorry for my dumbness I'm only a kid, well not exactly (13)

Go to the preferences and look for auto save mode. Click on it and select 3 file rolling save from the options provided. You can select 3,5, or 10 but I think three is more than enough. Any idea what caused your crash? Did you get any error messages before the crash?

To to the preferences and look for auto save mode. Click on it and select 3 file rolling save from the options provided. You can select 3,5, or 10 but I think three is more than enough. Any idea what caused your crash? Did you get any error messages before the crash?

No, Its not like it was doing a restart because of updates. It was running perfectly untill it sudenly closed down.

Thanks to everyone on the rolling save thing. I will start a new game and from now on I will use this feature.

Archived