10.3 patch and new update=stupid amount of injuries....

Hi, i am playing on FM10 with the 10.3 patch and a new update from the editors hideaway and in the last 5 games i have played i have had 13 inuuries duri3ng the game, i am playing a match atm and i have used my 3 subs in the first 41 mins becuase of injuries..

My question: What the hell is going on?????

I cant tell you how mad this is making me.

Im sure you have already read a lot on here about injuries.

What is the condition of your players before you start the game. How are your tactics set up i.e press more and hard tackling?

According to the 'facts', FM actually has less injuries than IRL but I find that IRL they are spread out more over the season. In FM you seem to get a big hit all at once which is frustrating. It does happen IRL ofcourse, look at Everton last season or Man Utd's defence but know where near as often as in FM.

Hopefully they will have the balance right for FM11.

Im sure you have already read a lot on here about injuries.

What is the condition of your players before you start the game. How are your tactics set up i.e press more and hard tackling?

According to the 'facts', FM actually has less injuries than IRL but I find that IRL they are spread out more over the season. In FM you seem to get a big hit all at once which is frustrating. It does happen IRL ofcourse, look at Everton last season or Man Utd's defence but know where near as often as in FM.

Hopefully they will have the balance right for FM11.

Yes i have read about the injuries in this game.

Usually the players condition mostly is around 96%

I set the tackling to "hard" on a few oppsotion players for matches.

Hi, i am playing on FM10 with the 10.3 patch and a new update from the editors hideaway and in the last 5 games i have played i have had 13 inuuries duri3ng the game, i am playing a match atm and i have used my 3 subs in the first 41 mins becuase of injuries..

My question: What the hell is going on?????

I cant tell you how mad this is making me.

I'm sure there was no need to use all three subs in the first half, were they all red injuries?

Anyway injuries have a habit of coming in groups especially when you start a game or apply a patch IMO but there is no need to throw your toys out of the pram when it happens.

I'm sure there was no need to use all three subs in the first half, were they all red injuries?

Anyway injuries have a habit of coming in groups especially when you start a game or apply a patch IMO but there is no need to throw your toys out of the pram when it happens.

They were pretty serious injuries, one player was out for 1 month after that game.

I dont think 13 injuries in 5 games is acceptable tbh..

What is your training schedules like? I find that during pre-season if you put all your first team on intensive fitness training then it help with the number of injuries you get. Remember that to get the full benifit of this you really need some good fitness coaches.

What is your training schedules like? I find that during pre-season if you put all your first team on intensive fitness training then it help with the number of injuries you get. Remember that to get the full benifit of this you really need some good fitness coaches.

I have normal training schedules.

I am Man Utd so the fitness coaches are top notch.

They were pretty serious injuries, one player was out for 1 month after that game.

I dont think 13 injuries in 5 games is acceptable tbh..

You don't know that.

In match they are either green or red - only red need to be subbed, green are potential injuries that may or may not appear after the match.

A lot of people play safe and sub green but they still wouldn't waste all their subs in the first half.

I find the injuries pretty even and that things pan out well enough compared to real statistics.

Yes it's frustrating, especially when key players take knocks during games, or need to be subbed, but it happens. It's all about managing your squad the best way you can to deal with such situations.

Additionally, when I've looked in more detail at people's saves, it's often the case that their training regime is too harsh, or they're asking certain players to play too physical a game for their attribute levels. The worst case I've seen, was a person who just had the bad luck to have signed a high number of injury prone players, although the scouts and coaches will indicate this if you scout players before you sign them. They also used a very physical approach to their tactics. High tempo and closing down (which saps fitness levels quicly), along with hard tackling in their team instructions and opposition instructions.

I do believe that we have a lot more control over things like injuries than many people understand or believe.

Archived