Value for money

28435795.jpg

I'd say I've gotten my monies worth from FM10 :) anyone managed to clock up more hours? obv not all of that is me actually playing the game I tend to leave it running in the background while I'm working or if I go out I leave computer on and when the computers on FM is on.

ive clocked up 770 hours and i have only got 23 trophies but i dont leave it on when im not in or if im not on it so i dont think ive done to badly.

Hang on...you don't leave it on? So 770 hours is actual play time? That seems high......32 DAYS!!!

I assume this can only be checked if you use steam? I can't be far away from 1000 hours tbh but its hard to say considering I don't time myself.

You can check how many hours you have played on your game without steam, go to the game status i think it is.

Works out at a save every two hours or so. I don't really feel the need to save more often than that having never had a big problem with crashes in this or any other version.

41 days, 13 hours for me. That's playing time, and saved 1115 times.

Mind you this save is the first one I started when I bought the game, couldn't get into any others.

21 trophies and counting.

...I'm only in 2021 haha. I never holiday and spend a fair bit scouting.

Archived