Transfers (PC compared to Handheld)

Marc,

On the Handheld game you can go to transfers and it will show all the transfers for every team for each month of the season. On the PC version though I cant seem to find that option... I can see only the most recent transfers and they all involve my team only. Is there a way I can bring up transfers by the month on the PC version or maybe even bring them up and sort all the transfers by team name

Tom

Also do ALL the same transactions happen every replay.. like for example.. if i started a league and then did a 2nd replay with the 1st season 2009-2010 would all the same EXACT transactions happen (of course with the exception of the teams im controlling) if so does this happen on the PC game too or is it differnet

• SI Staff
Also do ALL the same transactions happen every replay.. like for example.. if i started a league and then did a 2nd replay with the 1st season 2009-2010 would all the same EXACT transactions happen (of course with the exception of the teams im controlling) if so does this happen on the PC game too or is it differnet

No in neither game will the 'exact' same transfer happen.

However if you start a game using a 'quick start' on FMHi you will find that more similar things happen - this is simply because the quickstart startup is basically a customised save game with all the setup completed already, thus it uses the same initial club shortlists for players etc. when you start a game using one (however obviously as time progresses things will diverge more and more....).

PS - Will try and find an equivalent display for the transfers for you later on when I run up FM PC, I have to admit I'm not sure if there is one - I tend to view transfers by club a lot in the PC game so can't recall one.

Ok let me cuz someone on the PC forum said to go to the transfers tab but i dont recall seeing one... im not at home now so i dont know.. let me know if there is a way to show all the transfers sorted by team name on the PC game.. thanks

Tom

There is a transfers tab in the PC game for every club, league, country, continent and the world. If you go any of these individual items you should see transfers listed as one of the tabs and click on that.

Regarding a club, there is a history section in the transfer centre so you can see more than your latest transfers.

• SI Staff

Best bet incidentally if you're a small club is to JUMP straight away when the Premiership releases their youngsters, if you look hard and are lucky then every now and then you'll pick up a player who'll do amazing in the lower reaches ..

Archived