Weird, funny and strange finales

Hallo,

What is the funniest, weirdest or strangest final you ever see in CM and FM?? of any league (CL, EL, EC, WC, national cup winner and maybe weird league winners)

Here some finals

Euro 2012 - Turkey - Italy (FM 2010)

Europe.jpg

Here some finals from my Salernitana (72 seasons) from FM2008

weird.png

please show us your finals!!

wijnand

I dpnt know how to do a screen shot. but in the 2010 WC I took Cameroon to the final. I got beat by Spain 2-0 on penalties. On the way I beat Italy, Scotland, Germany and drew with Brazil in the groups

The 2010 World Cup final in my current game was England 5-0 Greece.

Greece triumphed over Brazil, Germany and Ecuador on the way to the final.

Argentina never made it out of Greece's group.

The 2018 Final featured Spain 2-1 Croatia, which is not too unusual until you see that Mali made the semi final and were unlucky not to beat Croatia to be in the final.

Over all I have played 3 different games on FM10, while the first two were fairly normal, this particular save is full of weird results.

Cameroon reaching the final isn't that that strange. I mean, an African team will do it one day, although 2014 seems a little early.

You know what, i thought this not so long ago but I have changed my mind - no one team in Africa imo has the allround quality to challenge the south americans or europeans. Now if you had one African team which had the best players from all the African teams, then thay have a very good chance. Individual teams though have and will continue to struggle.

They are getting better though.

Archived