In need of a challenge

I've got 3 long save games that im starting to get bored of due to winning everything countless times.

I want a challange, would prefer it to be with a lower league side and taking them to premiership and european glory, does anyone have any ideas which teams are enjoyable to play as or tell me about your experiences doing it as I've only ever really been big teams.

Cheers guys.

Leeds. Cracking stadium and a squad full of potential. Get some loan signings in and you should be championship bound in your first season. Then the hard work starts

Or download an update and already be in the Championship

Well my current team i am taking my hometown's side of Hyde United to the premiership which has been fun, having to effectively gut the whole team each season i get promoted, I'm currently upto the CCL1 from the BSN, Great little challenge as they start off as pathetic as a pub team haha!

I think my next challenge for myself is being a belgium team start try and bring through some overseas talent and coercing them into gainnig belgique nationality as it only takes 3 seasons over there and hopefully aqcuiring the naional job and creating ateam of world beaters!

I was going to suggest you could start in the bottom leagues and job hop your way to the top but from your original post it sounds like you want to stay with the one team and to be in England. A team with a points deduction could be an interesting challenge as you won't be looking at promotion straight away but more consolidation allowing you to put the foundations in place before making a push up the leagues.

Cheers guys, I've updated the database myself... well putting teams in correct divisions and doing big transfer deals. Might just have a play around with a few teams n see which one I find enjoyable. I dont normally have enough patience for a game like this but really gonna try!

I wanna try a game as my home town team Frome Town, but cant find them anywhere in any of the challenges.. im sure i've done it before using the editor but doesnt seem to wanna work now.

get superbladesman's mod. they should be in there :thup:

Archived