Worlds most expensive (AI) transfer.

Just spotted this guy in my game. Bit much £94m for a left back but looks to be a cracking player though. I had nothing to do with this transfer and have only managed Oxford in England since the start of the game on the default 10.3 database. Anyone seen a higher AI transfer?

555z.png

666l.png

wow now that some transfer fee, never seen a fee even half as much as that in my game, infact the ai usually buys players for little more than their asking price!

I'm guessing he is a regen?

I'd assume so as his first club was 2010 on the second screen shot.

I'm not sure if this counts for what you're looking for as I was the selling club. Inter Milan bought Collocini off me for £110m after two great seasons for me, the second of which he ended up as my top goal scorer (mostly from headers on corners). Although this was in FM09 and his stats were a bit too high in that game.

Most on mine was a pathetic £37.5mil for Franck Ribery, Bayern Munich to Barcelona

The biggest was a regen from my club to Real Madrid for £83mil, I could have got more but the chairman accepted the negotiated offer.

I find clubs spend stupid amounts on South American players that are normally fairly average, eg. £10-£20mil.

Playing as Boavista in Portugal, sold my wonderkid DL, aged 21 to Bayern for 40 million pounds, plus clauses. 2 years later, Bayern sold him to Barcalona for 115 million pounds.

Nice payday on both occasions!

Turns out it's me with two of the top 5. Paid 40m for a regen striker who scored 8 goals at the WC for me as his national manager. Which is why I bought him as when I became manager of Spain at the start of qualifying I saw how awesome he was and splashed out. He was only 22 as well. Also paid 38.5 m for Jack Rodwell when he was 26/27 and I was desperate for a top quallity CB. I now play him in DM though.

In my current game, Man City bought Alexis Sanchez from Udinese for €35.5M - but I'm only just starting the 2012/13 season. My highest ever that I can consciously remember was Real ~€85M for a rather young French regen at about 21-23yo - I don't have the save game anymore so that's from memory.

£71m for Alexis Sánchez from Udinese to Genoa in 2018 is the most expensive in my game. Runner-up is Nathan Delfouneso from Villa to Liverpool the same year for £61m.

My own most expensive transfer in this game is Marco Verratti from Udinese to Bath City (my team) for £48m in 2017, and if i compare Verratti to Delfouneso and Sanchez i must say I got Verratti pretty cheaply''

EDIT: Udinese must be rolling in cash, as they also have the 6th most expensive transfer (Sanchez being 1 and Verratti 4), Christián Zapata from Udinese to Inter for £46m in 2016.

Archived