FM Update

Can't remember if i have posted anything up about this or not so i'll just post again.

I'm currently playing fm through steam and mine has updated to 10.3.

I was just wondering if there is an update created for today , So N-power championship. New signings , E.T.C

I did find one with the transfers sort of update but not fully , its a week or two outdated. But Coca-cola championship was still there with no badges sorted or anything.

If there is a update to get to now with the new signings and badges correct e.t.c , please would someone be kind enough to tell me where and how to get it ? :)

Also i'm new and haven't said hello so i thought i'd just say hi to everyone whilst im posting this :p

Any help you give will be much appreciated.

Can't remember if i have posted anything up about this or not so i'll just post again.

I'm currently playing fm through steam and mine has updated to 10.3.

I was just wondering if there is an update created for today , So N-power championship. New signings , E.T.C

I did find one with the transfers sort of update but not fully , its a week or two outdated. But Coca-cola championship was still there with no badges sorted or anything.

If there is a update to get to now with the new signings and badges correct e.t.c , please would someone be kind enough to tell me where and how to get it ? :)

Also i'm new and haven't said hello so i thought i'd just say hi to everyone whilst im posting this :p

Any help you give will be much appreciated.

How can you have already posted something about this when your new and this is you first post?

Archived