BadAss Man

I'm one point clear at the top of the table with about 6 matches to go. We're playing the second place team. I let my assman do the conference and among the questions he's asked is "Who will win the league". I'm give you one guess who he went for. 7 of my first team were unhappy, and we lost. Fortunately, our rivals dropped some points later and we won the league anyway, but....

I let my Assman do a press conference, he was asked "who do you think will win the leauge." He choose Man United. Fine in most circumstances but I am the manager of Man City. The enemy. I would rather he said Hull, Wigan, Chealsea any one but United.

What a stupid decision, I sacked him.

Mine once beat up Messi after he dared to score against my team. That's how bad-ass he is ;)

Seriously, though, try getting an assistant who has good man management, motivating stats, but also make sure his discipline stat is not too high, because that will cause him to be more critical/harsh towards your players, even when he should be praising them. Also make sure he is media-friendly, and perhaps also plays mind games.

That's basically the type of assistant I have and I've never had any problems with him saying things in conferences that upset my players. In fact, he will praise them if they had a good game, which makes the player and some of his teammates happy.

Seriously, though, try getting an assistant who has good man management, motivating stats, but also make sure his discipline stat is not too high, because that will cause him to be more critical/harsh towards your players, even when he should be praising them. Also make sure he is media-friendly, and perhaps also plays mind games.

That's basically the type of assistant I have and I've never had any problems with him saying things in conferences that upset my players. In fact, he will praise them if they had a good game, which makes the player and some of his teammates happy.

When searching for a good assistant I always make sure he has high stats (at least 15) in all the following areas:-

Judging player ability

Judging player potential

Man management

Motivating

Determination

Tactical Knowledge

I also when searching dont just search for assistants with these stats but general coaches\youth coaches as well. I've found a lot of regular coaches that make great assistants.

Archived