assistant recommending poor people

What are his judging player ability and potential attributes? Also are you a small club that has been promoted to the EPL?

If small club just promoted he may be recomending these players as he thinks that is the level your club shpould be at.

I am not really sure how they work out how the staff recomend players. try getting a new Ass man with better stats than your current one and that will likely make a difference.

I would recomend getting an Ass man with at least 18 for each attrubute for an EPL ass man, definately at least 15. This should give you far more accurate reports and hopefully a better pool of players recomended.

In my Ajax game, I've got an assman with excellent JCA/PA (can't remember exactly what, but it's something like 19/19), and yet at best his recommendations have the potential to be " good eridivisie players". Which is all well and good, but a "good" player isn't gonna help me much when I can walk the league as is, and am trying to challenge for the CL. Either find me some leading players, or shut up :p

edit: Oh, and he also keeps saying I need a better WBR despite having two quality players there, and another one who's learning the position, then recommending inferior ones...

I'm 10 seasons in, and the AssMan has proposed me maybe 3 or 4 good players...

The rest has been 2/2.5* mediocrity.

I just don't get how a good AssMan and equally good staff can just keep on recommending average or below average players.

What kills me is that most of the "Prospects" are mediocre 19 years old guys who I'd never sign simply because they'd never qualify for the HG status... What's the point in recommending a potential benchwarmer who'd force me to waste a non-HG spot I can easily use for an established player who's already twice as good?

Scouting needs to be tweaked heavily

In my Ajax game, I've got an assman with excellent JCA/PA (can't remember exactly what, but it's something like 19/19), and yet at best his recommendations have the potential to be " good eridivisie players". Which is all well and good, but a "good" player isn't gonna help me much when I can walk the league as is, and am trying to challenge for the CL. Either find me some leading players, or shut up :p

edit: Oh, and he also keeps saying I need a better WBR despite having two quality players there, and another one who's learning the position, then recommending inferior ones...

Static league reputations there mate. Anyone better than good Eredivisie players won't come unless they're youth products, young, or moving from a small club and thinking of you as a stepping stone.

Archived