The match played away is so difficult

here is my home record

home.jpg

and this is the away record

away.jpg

when I play away matchs,I make strategy counter,two full backs just defece not attack,and make two MC's role is ball winning MF.

but after all I still lose so many games,even if I lead in half time,the AI still shot me in 70 or 80 minutes。

I play complete opposite, at home my team is nervy as thy always expect to win, so going away let's the pressure of winning off. I tend to play counter away, click the width bar with a tick so you still play with width, and look at giving both your strikers an offensive roll rather than any support rolls. Winning games is still about scoring goals so setting up only defensively will only looking at you drawing or losing.

Midfield I use a ball winner support and advanced playmaker. Lastly I always try and encourage away, let them know they can always do better and never ever say your pleased with the result a half time lol

Your giving your opposition too much respect. Sitting back just invites them on to you so they can break you down. Try taking the idea of home and away out of it for a minute and if you really expect to beat that team then don't play defensive away.

Archived