How do you a Loan Player Back?

Hello everyone this is my first thread on this forum. After many years on the Codemasters forum (under the same name) talking about and playing LMA Manager, then I have finally switched codes and am now well into my Football Manager Handheld Game.

I have just started a new game with Crystal Palace and one of my top strikers is out on loan at Panithikikos, i cannot find anywhere that tells mew how long he is on loan for and cannot get him back at all. I have even offered him a new contract which he accepted but still did not come back.

Does anybody know how i can recall this player?

Hello everyone this is my first thread on this forum. After many years on the Codemasters forum (under the same name) talking about and playing LMA Manager, then I have finally switched codes and am now well into my Football Manager Handheld Game.

I have just started a new game with Crystal Palace and one of my top strikers is out on loan at Panithikikos, i cannot find anywhere that tells mew how long he is on loan for and cannot get him back at all. I have even offered him a new contract which he accepted but still did not come back.

Does anybody know how i can recall this player?

Yes, he was on loan when I started the game, so it sounds like im going to have to wait till next season.

Bit daft realy, as he is realy good and would definatly be up front with andy johnson if he came back.

Archived