Youngest regen

SI should do better job on creating kid faces though.

That CG face looks 30 :D

The next Robben?

14-year-olds are infrequent but they make good players if they've got good potential as you can get another year of development (or two) out of them as a youngster. Plus you get to attempt more tutorings, increasing the chances of them having a good personality and more (hopefully useful) PPMs. Maybe not for this goalkeeper of course.

What' so special about a 14 year old regen? There's at least 3 or 4 every season.

It just means you can get that extra year or two of development in.

The odd 14- or 15-year-olds in my team tend to end up being amongst the best youngsters in the youth leagues at the very least if they have a good level of potential, giving them more of a chance to make the first-team.

It just means you can get that extra year or two of development in.

The odd 14- or 15-year-olds in my team tend to end up being amongst the best youngsters in the youth leagues at the very least if they have a good level of potential, giving them more of a chance to make the first-team.

Oh, you don't need to explain me the advantage of having players that young, thank you very much, lol. I've been playing this game for a long time. What I was saying is that 14 year old players is a very common occurrence in fm and the op created this thread as if it was something rare :p

Oh, you don't need to explain me the advantage of having players that young, thank you very much, lol. I've been playing this game for a long time. What I was saying is that 14 year old players is a very common occurrence in fm and the op created this thread as if it was something rare :p

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Always try to get a few 14 old players from france every season and some 15 yr from spain. Enjoys to sculpt the players from scrap and building the foundation of their career in my club. And of course try to keep the best ones :) A little bit Wengerish, but if i get a good one from my own club i play him more, but that doesn't happen to often... ;)

Archived