Training Help

Hi there. I'm new to this, so pardon if this has been asked before:

I've not messed with training settings, but I have set a schedule for my players and then I never change it. Is this something that needs to be cycled to see results? If so, how often?

The only interaction I've seen so far is if a player becomes unhappy because he doesn't like his training regimen. Then I change it only in that situation. For what it's worth, I haven't noticed any positive changes with training but rather I see my players' skills fluctuate sometimes (go down then come back up). I mostly buy younger players and I'm hoping they might develop a bit.

Hi there. I'm new to this, so pardon if this has been asked before:

I've not messed with training settings, but I have set a schedule for my players and then I never change it. Is this something that needs to be cycled to see results? If so, how often?

The only interaction I've seen so far is if a player becomes unhappy because he doesn't like his training regimen. Then I change it only in that situation. For what it's worth, I haven't noticed any positive changes with training but rather I see my players' skills fluctuate sometimes (go down then come back up). I mostly buy younger players and I'm hoping they might develop a bit.

Archived