should i take the brazil job?

yes or no?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

newcastle united, and 5 years

You can take the Brazil job, and keep your club job, although Brazil are known to sack managers at a ridiculous rate in FM2010.

i know, which is why i was wondering i will be doing too much :p

newcastle united, and 5 years

i know, which is why i was wondering i will be doing too much :p

I personally would leave, as I like to think that the option will only come around once, yet it's all down to what you want :)

i definitely want to stay at newcastle until i get legendary status... even if that takes 20 more years, i'm thinking i'll take it, but i'll jump before i'm pushed i think. :p

edit: is it true you can't go back to the same club twice? i read that yesterday which is why i don't want to leave

i definitely want to stay at newcastle until i get legendary status... even if that takes 20 more years, i'm thinking i'll take it, but i'll jump before i'm pushed i think. :p

edit: is it true you can't go back to the same club twice? i read that yesterday which is why i don't want to leave

you can do both mate.

Im England manager in 2022 and previously held the Brazil before taking the England job, they've had countless managers since and always offer me the job everytime they sack a manager so im sure IF you turn it down you may well be offered it again.

i took the brazil job on my game, i won 5 of my first 6 games, including a 3-0 win over argentina, and lost the seventh game and they sacked me. it isnt worth taking the job, they will only sack you if you lose just one game.

Archived