The strangest final ever!!!

Haha that is strangest ever. My world cup 2010 was pretty normal-looking, argentina won it, which sure is different, although itality reached the final which was completely different from the real :p. Bosnia were in the second round on mine.

I feel sorry for England a bit on my world cup 2026 though:

worldcup2026.jpg

Out on penalties to scotland, I bet they'd be devastated. My 18 year old scot goalkeeper saved two penalties \o/ Including from my club-winger who has like 16 penalty taking.

What a weird final, but great to see! Strange things happen domestically as well, with many of the 'big four' in the Premiership having terrible seasons not long into the game. But to see these two teams in the World Cup Final is shocking :D

Interesting to see Brazil in decline in other people's saves though. They usually get to at least the Quarter-Finals on my saves.

I did manage to benefit from the normal "African nation sacks manager before World Cup" scenario, in my first season of one save. Whilst managing Man Utd, the news item came up that Nigeria were looking for a new manager, after a poor performance in the African Nations. I applied successfully. With the benefit of a fairly easy group and a lucky passage to the final, played Brazil and won in extra time. Oh the joy. I then resigned and took the England job a week later, as England didn't even get out of the groups.

My plan on that save, is successful European Championships and World Cup campaigns with England, then to ditch them and take on another "smaller" nation. :)

Haha that is strangest ever. My world cup 2010 was pretty normal-looking, argentina won it, which sure is different, although itality reached the final which was completely different from the real :p. Bosnia were in the second round on mine.

worldcup2026.jpg

Out on penalties to scotland, I bet they'd be devastated. My 18 year old scot goalkeeper saved two penalties \o/ Including from my club-winger who has like 16 penalty taking.

If this were ever to happen, I would not leave my bed for a week.

I know that they would replay the final non stop on every channel is scotland for a good month...

worldcup2026.jpg

Scotland knocked out some rivals on the way there. Ireland and France.

England beat the Argies too.

:p

If this were ever to happen, I would not leave my bed for a week.

I know that they would replay the final non stop on every channel is scotland for a good month...

Oh please....

Believe it or not we dont actualy hate you.

Secondly... dont act as if the English media would be any different... you manged to fill an entire week solely on the finals referee being English.

Archived