[PSP] Game Setup huge flaw

I hope im missing something but it seems you can only choose 1 country to have "all divisions" and since australia only has one division that counts as my one choice for "all divisions". My plan was to have the A-league and England (all divisions), any ideas?

[MV- Edited to add PSP to title]

• SI Staff
I hope im missing something but it seems you can only choose 1 country to have "all divisions" and since australia only has one division that counts as my one choice for "all divisions". My plan was to have the A-league and England (all divisions), any ideas?

This HAS to be the case unfortunately - simply put Australia (and Brazil) is actually far heavier than any other league in terms of memory and progressing to the game.

This is because its on a totally different continent thank most leagues and so drags in a lot of players who wouldn't otherwise be present but it also enforces simulation of competitions which are otherwise not fully modelled (WC Qualifying, Continental comps etc.).

As such while it only has 'one division' in the league itself its 'weight' to the game is actually far larger.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause,

Marc

Archived