CA and PA

Well yes but FMRTE cannot tell you how good a player can potentially be at peak.

That doesnt really matter though. If your training them wrong, dont tutor them properly or dont have the facilites, they won't reach their peak anyway.

If you quckly want to see how good a player is or can be just by clicking on them, miniFMRTE is the easiest and best to use. miniFMRTE sits on top of the game. So even when playing in full screen mode, you can see it without havng to minimise the game. You cant do that with Genie. Also as soon as you click on a payer to view the profile, the info is displayed in miniFMRTE where as with Genie, you would have to click on the player, minimise the game, bring up genie and then click current screen.

Very time consumng when viewing many players.

And FMRTE does tell you how good they will be at peak. Look at the potential rating. Anything in the 80's is usually one of the best players in the world for that position.

Well yes but genie scout tells you roughly how good their attributes can be at best along with a best potential rating.

Overall genie scout is alot better for it I think.

Plus anyway you can search for players names in genie to find them easily aswell which takes about 10 seconds.

Genie is awesome. but i am just signing youngeters with potentials now. so in a few years time, my united team should be totally different and strong. already there are some 18-19 year olds i signed as 14-15 years old breaking into the first team. There never seems to be great youngsters coming through the united ranks unless i sign them at a young age!! .

Archived