New mistake or simply something that is supposed to happen?

Okay so I was playing last night and I wanted to take a look at my youth squad and set them up similar to my Seniors. So I went to the filter list and pulled up my youth and unclicked my Seniors. I then put my youth in there proper roles and positions and such and saved it last night. This morning I pull it up to begin playing again and now all the sudden I have all the Youth and Seniors on the same squad! Did I do something wrong, or since we are close to the FR to start the year do they all just go to the senior squad to get up to fitness?

If I did do something wrong can someone help me on how to get the Youth back down to their own squad?

Thanks for helping a complete and total noob!

Okay so this is something that is either a bug or something that is supposed to happen in the pre-season. I am in the Blue Square Premier league. I have went to the youth players that are supposed to be on the youth squad and they are all listed on the the U18 squad not the senior squad, yet they show up on the senior squad. I thought maybe it was because the Seniors were maybe listed on the youth squad and that is not the case either. So I am wondering if anyone knows if they merge the teams in the pre-season for training and friendly matches so as to give everyone time to get match ready? If not then it is a bug and my game is corrupt. Even If I make sure that they are on the U18 squad (by re-clicking the squad choice in their profiles) nothing happens.

So am I needing to start over?

Have you got them selected in your 1st 11 in the tactics screen? If so, that's why. Just deselect them from the team and they will dissapear.
I think it's because you selected them in your first team tactics section, as HenryJudas said earlier. Remove them from their positions there.

Yep this was the answer. Just wanted to confirm it in case some other noob has this issue occur they can find the answer

Archived