Player attributes

Is there any tips regarding the filter when searching for players in terms of their attributes? I know the field is there, I would like to know what certain players best attributes are, for example the GK has Arial ability, Handling, Rushing out , reflexes and agility.

If anyone could helo it would appreciated

Thanks for the replies, not exactly what I am looking for though.

I will try and explain it a bit better.

If you are searching for a player, you can select the position (in this case GK) and then select attributes to match in the filter. So in the filter you have selected GK, and you have selected handling (with it being at least a value of 15). Now most people know that handling is a very important attribute for a GK as well as a few others such as the ones i have mentioned above.

What I would like to know, is because I used to play FM a lot but gave up all hope of ever playing FM after 08 and 09 and decided I no longer needed all my paraphernalia on the game so got rid, but I had a list with all the positions GK, DR, DL, DC....etc and every position had key attributes, what I would like to know if anyone has a list like that, and if they could possibly share it with me?

Cheers SR

No but you havent given me what I was asking, I acknowledged your advice. When I do what you ask it doesnt give you the key attributes associated with that position.

It does. It highlights the key attributes for whatever position you have chosen on left-hand side in the method I mentioned or you can do it the way Cougar said and it highlights them on the right.

No but you havent given me what I was asking, I acknowledged your advice. When I do what you ask it doesnt give you the key attributes associated with that position.

Yes it does. Do what was said above and you get a screen like this:

Clipboard05.jpg

The attributes highlighted in blue are the most important one for that position/role

Depends which release of the game you're playing.

If playing FM08 or FM09, then the advice from Cougar2010 & jod123 is not going to show highlighted attributes, where as in FM10 because of the tactics creator, it will show highlighted key attributes for each position and role.

If you are playing FM10, then the only way to make a "list" of those key attributes for each search, is to make a note of the highlighted attributes in the tactics screen (when you click the player or his position) and use them for your player searches.

I do it the old fashioned way. I write the highlighted attributes down on a piece of paper, add any additional ones I'm looking for, then do my player search. :)

Thanks lads

I worked out what was wrong. I had one of Mr Houghs tactics up which is I guess the classic way of looking at it. Corrected that and still didnt see anything, then from looking at your screenshots, I decided to pick a team and then click on the player and got what you have shown and what I was looking for!!

It took a while but we got there! Thanks!!!

Absolutely and interesting shape you have there. Very interresting

Yeah, it's something I've been playing around with. My normal formation is a narrow diamond, but first off, with me being a strong team for my league (Ajax) and wanting a bit more width, I pushed the DR up to a wingback which worked well, particularly as the MC® was a DLP so offered a bit more cover. This is still my main setup. However, I've got a promising young left winger I signed a year or so back and feel is ready for some 1st team action, so I pulled my MC(L) out to the wing to see what would happen, and so far it's been promising, though I'm yet to try it in any major games. Gives me a nice bit of width while keeping a decent presence in the center of the pitch.

Archived