Is there any way to disable...

Logo's and Kits within the game to make it run faster ?

it's just it hangs sometimes when i press the space bar and it's sort of ruining the game for me being so slow to get through a season.

My laptop wasn't cheap and cost £600 but it's always got on my nerves and wondered if there was a way around it ?

How much ram do you have? Do you have a virus scanner if so make sure it ignores the folders fm uses when scanning as this can sometimes slow things down. Finally try downloading game booster to see if that helps.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

I have 2GB but i can upgrade to up to 4 so i think a trip to CCL is in order tomorrow and make it as fast as possible.

I do have a virus scanner and I'll try the game booster...cheers :)

Remember if your only using a 32bit operating system then you wont have access to the full 4gb you install. You'll only have about 3.3gb available to use. If you want access to the full 4gb you'll have to upgrade to a 64bit operating system.

I'm already on a 64bit operating system so i should be able to have access to the full 4GB ?

Thats true. I really should install the 64bit version of windows 7 but I really cant be bothered at this stage backing up and reinstalling everything. I guess I'll just wait a while longer and install it when I replace my computer.

Archived