I, honestly, don't get it ...

I'm managing one of the worst portuguese teams available in the 3rd division (2nd B to be more precise), i have, literally, no money to buy players, my squad is awful and i'm suppose to finish last .. so the first thing i had to do was to request a parent club so they could send me at least some mediocre players without me having to pay anything for them. I was expecting my chairman to tell me, after two weeks searching for one, that he was sorry he couldn't find any team etc etc etc

Well, he did give me a negative answer, but by telling me we didn't need a parent club because there was no need for such a request .. by now, he probably gave me the same answer five or six times, its getting annoyingly incomprehensible.

So, besides the chairman being a moron, is there any other reason for this?

PS: I do not have a parent club already, i know that could be a reason..

Maybe your chairman has low ambition, and thus doesn't deem it necessary?

That's definitely a possibility, but if his ambition is this low then why the hell is he managing a team lol? There's a thin line between having no ambition and just being an idiot.

yeiii.jpg

Finally... :cool:

That's definitely a possibility, but if his ambition is this low then why the hell is he managing a team lol? There's a thin line between having no ambition and just being an idiot.

yeiii.jpg

Finally... :cool:

You better hope he doesn't get re-elected.

He didn't, some .. bulgarian (i think) guy is my new chairman, i'm waiting on his response to my parent club request .. but something tells me nothing's going to change.

Edit: this new guy found 2 teams but they're both from the 2nd division lol .. well .. at least it's something

Well. If you play LLM, this is pretty common. I used to have a parent club also until I find them too crappy and cancelled the link. My board refuses to get me a new one and I was stuck without a parent club for the rest of the game. No transfer, crappy wages and I am supposed to finish mid table. So I started buying tons of players for free.

Archived