help, game wont load

Hello, i tried to load my saved game and it says game cannot be loaded. Since i done the three rolling save game option, i tried to load the other two and they wont load either. In fact none of my save games wont load and i have about thirty. So i tried to start a new game and i get the scren dump error where it says football manager has encoutered a serious problem. Ive tried uninstall, reinstalling and ive also tried the recent patch. Can anyone help me please?

Thankyou

Heyyyyyyyy, leave off :)

Plenty of similar threads to investigate in my link! A starter-for-10 if you like, until the "Third Team" boys arrive :p

Your link returns "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." :p

I open the uninstaller option and click unistall. Is there a different way? Thankyou for your help

Yes there is. Try a manual uninstall of the game.

How to do it is explained here.

When you have that done, install the game again and install the patch again.

Let me know if that works. :thup:

Ive tried doing that but the temporary folder wont delete. I get the error 0x80070091 The directory is not empty when i try to delete. Ive googled it but havent found the right soluton yet. Im still looking.

Check your disk for errors. Follow these steps to do this:

1. Go to My Computer
  2. Right click on your hard disk and choose properties
  3. Click the tools tab
  4. Under error checking click check now
  5. Tick both boxes - automatically fix file system errors and scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors
  6. Click ok
  7. You are likely now to receive a message that you must restart you computer for the disk to be checked so confirm that message and restart your computer
  8. The disk check should now occur when the computer begins to boot up

Archived