Conditioning Rating Question

Im wondering about something.. I have both the handheld version and the PC version and im not sure if this is my imagination but it seems to be on the PC version when playing a game and reaching halftime I usually have 4-5 guys with a conditioning rating between 70-79% but I rarely see that on the handheld game.... Just wondering if there is a difference between the 2 but in general im almost certain the conditioning ratings are lower on the PC game than the handheld game...

Is there a reason for this or is it my imagination?

Tom

• SI Staff

Its just a difference of opinion on 'conditions' between myself and PaulC (who does the majority of the match on FM PC).

I've always figured that if someone is 90% fit then he's in decent shape and it he ever gets down to 75% then he's struggling a fair bit and if he's on 25% fitness then chances are he might have a leg missing ;)

Since FM started Pauls been more 'flexible' with the condition ratings and allows them to roam further down the scale without a player falling over struggling to move.

With FMHi/FMH generally speaking 90%+ is GREAT, 80%+ is usable and 70%+ is struggling slightly, below 70% and the player will most likely have serious problems keeping up with play.

Hope this helps,

Marc

Archived