Perfect Season?

Has anyone ever had a perfect season? (won every game).

The closest I've ever came was a perfect home record, and about 4 draws and 2 losses away (I can't remember exactly, it was a while ago and on an old computer) with FC Kobenhavn.

My first season in charge of Southampton back in League One we topped the table with 29 wins, 12 draws and 5 defeats from our 46 games, that's the closest i've came with any team in any league to having a perfect season.

If I avoid defeat in the final 5 games of this season with Arsenal we'll have lost just 4 times over 38 games, again coming close to a perfect run.

apart from losing the first cup fixture (befor league session started), I did a perfect session with Falu FK in the swedish div 2 (4th tier), it really was a bit to easy when I could loan in 7 decent players for no wage costs from allsvenskan (the highest division), which pretty much ment i had a team that was strong enough to gain promotion from Superettan (the 2nd tier) in my first year

well played unbeaten in all comps (and with Everton!)

Thanks. Well I have been manager for 13 years and I've built a world beating team over the years, but it is the first time I've done it since CM01/02 when I did it with Man Utd. I'm looking for a new club now as there isn't really much more I can do!

had a season unbeaten in all comps as St Mirren, although I think that's an easier task than the EPL in some ways, as most of the SPL teams are equivelent of championship sides (only celtic not) (although it did include winning champions league).

My Ajax team in FM08 went 3 1/2 seasons unbeaten in the league. I never finished my 4th season with them. Had the likes of Huntelaar, Piatti and Breno in the squad. The Eredivisie isn't very competitive in FM.

Yeah, I've just been on a 108 game unbeaten league streak as Ajax - maybe 15 draws, the rest wins. Finally lost to PSV. Pity I've yet to match that success in Europe :/

Yeah, I've just been on a 108 game unbeaten league streak as Ajax - maybe 15 draws, the rest wins. Finally lost to PSV. Pity I've yet to match that success in Europe :/

i have just beaten your record, im 111 unbeaten and still going. my best season was won 30 drew 4 lost 0. still not won the dutch cup though, losing in the semis twice :( and lost in last seasons champions league final to real madrid.

like somebody else said though, its not very competitive in the eredivisie. i get 25m a season to spend so i can easily keep ahead of the rest. my only threat is vitesse, who have a tycoon and now got a fairly good team.

i have just beaten your record, im 111 unbeaten and still going. my best season was won 30 drew 4 lost 0. still not won the dutch cup though, losing in the semis twice :( and lost in last seasons champions league final to real madrid.

like somebody else said though, its not very competitive in the eredivisie. i get 25m a season to spend so i can easily keep ahead of the rest. my only threat is vitesse, who have a tycoon and now got a fairly good team.

I've won the cup a couple of times :)

But yeah, it's really not competative. Last year I won the league with 9 games left. To be honest, I'm bored of it, but I'm determined to win the CL before I move on :p

Went unbeaten with Arsenal first season using Cleon's Arsenal Tactic. I don't remember which version of FM it was. The only thing i can remeber is that it didn´t matter how many goals i was down, my team always drew level or got a late winner. That tactic was awesome! Bastian Schweinsteiger tore down any opposition as a amr. Those were the times!

Never managed to win every game, but did manage 51 unbeaten in the Premiership with Chelsea in FM09. Unsurprisingly, this meant winning the league twice, once unbeaten entirely, the second staggering home after a very bad second half of the season.

I just completed a 42 match unbeaten run with West Ham in 2018, with Jack Rodwell, Jack Wilshere, two English regen strikers, Alex Smithies and James Tomkins running the show. All my players now are born and bred in England, it was fricken’ difficult. Pretty much the whole England squad are my players :).

This is the closest to a perfect season I think I have ever got...

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueLeag.png

I resigned from them midway through the following season after winning the African Champions League with a record of 14-0-1 to go to China.

I finished last season with 2 draws in the league and zero losses.

I actually only lost one game all season, which was a 1-0 loss away and caused me to go out of the Champions Cup in the semi finals.

I drew a game in the FA cup against lowly Norwich as well but won the replay.

So 3 draws and one loss all year as Newcastle in season 4.

I can easily go undefeated in Norwegian Premier, but in Champions League I usually lose once or twice.

Speaking of perfect season, I've been close to a perfect domestic record, but the odd draw near the end of the season is always ruining it for me...

My last domestic seasons went like: 28-2-0, 29-1-0, 28-1-1, 26-4-0, 28-2-0... But sooner or later I'll have the Perfect Season

I am 8 years into a world super league with Liverpool and had two defeats last year which is the best yet. On the flip side Ath Bilbao are in Super League 6 (the bottom tier in my league system) and they lost every game last year - scored 6 and conceded something like 140 goals

Archived